Monday, May 01, 2006

A day with Sarah

Yesterday I met Sarah, Steve's fiance. We had brunch at this lovely little west side restaurant. Really nice food! Then we took a walk downtown through Soho and stopped for a couple of refreshing mohitoes, a strong drink. Sarah showed me her neighbourhood and her apartment. It was a lovely view from her roof and the weather was really warm. All the English guys in my hostel are really sun burnt ha ha. Sarah is really lovely, kind and funny and we had a great chat about all sorts of stuff. To the family coming over; you will love her, she's cool. Haven't seen Steve yet as he is still in LA, I hear hanging out with the lead singer of Tool or something. I heard Marcus' birthday party was awesome! Wish I could have teleported back to Melbourne for that one. Happy birthday mate and I am glad you drank my share. The weather is great, the people are great everything is great here, lovin' it! I heard there is a big computer shop somewhere around here where it is FREE INTERNET so I might be able to load up some pictures if I go there as time and money aren't on my side in these Internet cafe's at one today I am going to the production meeting and on Thursday I am going to the films fundraiser, and Michael Impirioli will be there and i am looking forward to meeting him, he plays Christopher Moltisanti on the Sopranos and he also writes a couple of episodes for the show each season, I'm a big fan of his but i wont let him know that ;) hey Louis, how's things mate. Get dad to help you start an email so i can message you personally.

1 comment:

thr said...

PHOTOS NOW!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:) cheers
tom