Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fundraiser

hi,

...last night was cool, went out to the fundraiser for the movie. Lots of people, a massive loft with free drinks, met some cool people, the view was great. Went out for dinner with some people to Bono's restaurant, some woman bought my dinner which was very kind. Still tired today as we had a late night partying with some Swedish lasses.
I spent much of today (10th) working on Ajay's apartment, using a tub of tea to make the walls look "aged". I thought I did a good job. Tonight, I am going to go to the gym with Steve which shall be a bit of fun. I have a bike I got for $40 and the biggest baddest chain and lock you've ever seen. ...and I also have a phone now. So, everything is running smoothly for me now, just very busy and tired all the time,

Jake.

No comments: