Monday, May 15, 2006

Catch up

hey guys and gals.

I've been so busy recently, since the fundraiser I have had some great nights. NY rocks so much. The people here are so friendly! I got my bike stuck in the turnstile at the subway and like 3 dudes missed their train to help me get it out. Last night, me and these cool english people wanted to watch the Danny hattan fight and we went to this little pub and asked if they would show the game, they weren't. this barman spent about 10 mins calling other bars, his competition asking around if other bars were holding the fight and if there was no cover charge. what a legend!!!! had some good night on the town. watched the FA cup the other day! second best game I have seen in a year! (australia vs uruguay being the best) gerrard!!!! what a legend, what a goal!! we won. I have been running around all day every day finding and making props. ummm, I know I am missing alot of cool things that have happened in the last couple of days but there has been so much stuff. I tell you what I hate; hot sweedish girs who like you but have a boyfriend back in sweeden who they will see tomorow. It's unfair. Went to this cool cuban, salsa dancing place the other night, it was fantastic, had heaps of fun. Catch ya later.

No comments: