Saturday, May 20, 2006

Steve's Wedding

Hey guys!

Yesterday was my best day in America yet! Steve's wedding was fantastic! We went into the Met Museum and had the ceremony "illegally".

It was lovely and I was so thrilled for Steve. It brought some tears to my eyes. Afterwards, we went to this beautiful bar/restaurant called the "Boat House" on the lake in central park, had a few beers.

Then Krista and I had sushi (our little ritual) on 72nd street.

After that I went to Soho to watch the Champions League final; Barca came from a goal down and scored two in 10 Min's and won the match! After this we went to this really exclusive Hotel/social hangout of the rich and famous and had drinks poolside on the roof, it was called Soho House. I didn't stay for too long as I had prior engagements. Great day!!

No comments: