Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Familigha Arrive

Last night was great. Went out to dinner with Tom, Rach, Steve, Sarah, Krista, Coralie and two of her long time friends who I hadn't seen for some time. It was great to see the family! Another looong day on the movie set today. I don't have much to do during actual shooting except odd jobs and heavy lifting. Today, Piper, best known as her leading role of "jersey" in the famous movie "Coyote Ugly" came on set to play the role of Bettina. She was very nice. This movie actually has some very well known faces. It is great to see the process of a film being made. During shooting, it is pretty long and boring with not much to do but props will be needed again in a few days and I will be back on the bike. I have made some good friends in NY. My first few weeks in London are already sorted accommodation wise thanks to my new English mates, namely Piers; funny guy and hopefully Hugo or "prince Harry" as we call him.

I miss my friends and my family but I am so glad to be here, if I was a billionaire I would pay for everyone to come over here instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake Face! I'm so glad to hear your enjoying yourself, it sounds like your having the time of your life! Good on ya man, you deserve it. I've been missing you terribly, my local smoke buddy is not so local anymore! Life's been good, but would be better if you were still here, but its worth it, cos im so happy to hear that things are going well and your having heaps of fun. Keep up the good work man, luv u forever, Jendawg xox

Anonymous said...

just read jens msg and it made me jelous so thought i would write one too.... yes i must say it is now where near as fun smoking without you i miss the happy man incredibly... that doesnt mean to say i have stopped smoking though ehhehehe..... hope everything going awesomely... miss ya jake face cant wait to hear the rest of your wickered tails and adventures!!! love you!!! love clare xoxo