Monday, May 08, 2006

...tired

Hello all,
 
I'm pretty tired and have been drinking a lot with late nights. The other night I met these cool people.  two ex crack dealers who were in jail, a nice black girl and a Hispanic girl. We hung out and had some beers- it was cool. They were really nice and invited me to this big party out in Brooklyn, I didn't go because my head was still hurting from the night before and Brooklyn is far away... and they were honest to me and said it could be very dangerous for me at this party/club. I spent the whole day painting an apartment for one of the sets. Ajay's (the director, writer, star) girlfriend is Heather Burns. She's cool. She was Miss Rhode Island in Miss Congeniality, amongst other things. Last night slept at a little place in Harlem. Two English guys and I rocked up at around 3am in the morning and it was safe. I actually feel safer in NY than I do in Melbourne. Anyway, I am off to rest my weary legs for a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my god jake, your NY day reads like a movie script! lots of love, auntie sal