Tuesday, July 11, 2006

the tapedeck

hey hey!

Well, since moving out of ajays i have spent the last two nights at Nisian's with Koala Jack. The first night we went out to this fancy bar, club called tribeca grand. We met up with some people and had a good night - took people back to the tapedeck (Nisian's) and chilled on the roof.

Last night, I went to my mate Brian Tucker's going away party, he was a producer or similar on "Ashes" and is going back to Dublin so he had a roof top party, it was pretty good.



World Cup Wrap Up

Wow! what a game. I can't believe it! Zidane!! I just can't believe he ended his career in such a stupid fashion. this could have been a fantastic finish to an amazing career but instead he goes out like an idiot, I would have held him up there with Franz Becenbauer and Pele, but now... maybe he is on a Eric Cantona level. I gotta go- the computer is in hot demand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hard to believe, but you're no longer a googlewhacker - there's a dude in bangalore with petrolcase on his mind
lol
auntie sal

Anonymous said...

nah hes still an amazing player jakey

Jake said...

a googlewhacker?...... bangalore?