Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More from London

I got of the train at earls court, looked around but couldn't find any hostels/available. I called up my mate (whom I met in NY) and told him I was here- had 2 seconds left on the phone and he said to meet him at Tottenem something. So, T go to T Court rd. and lucky enough I see him there. We have a beer and catch up.

Anyway, I ended up staying with him for the first three nights, went out with him and his emo mates to some hardcore rock club called... Rock. It was pretty cool, had to adapt my dancing a little. We almost got into a fight with some punk/ skinhead morons.

Now, I am staying at The Generator. 848 people- has it's own club with 1£ pints and a hot tub... with more aussies than in Melbourne. I have allready met dudes who went to Wesley. It isn't too pricy here. I had dinner last night for £4, went with this aussie girl. Chips, beer and beefburger for 4£ is pretty good, I thought. I had an early one last night, got to bed at 10, needed to recharge hardcore.

Tonight i am paying 9£ for this deal at the hostel. We go to 3 clubs, one free drink and we get VIP access so we dont have to wait in lines... I doubt there will be any lines and I doubt I can get a free Fosters, prolly a green king ipa, but good way to meet more people (yes, sorry to report i have started drinking Fosters). I can't believe nobody told me that english girls were so hot!!! I was really expecting average central but, my god, there are hot girls everywhere! I had some good nights at the South Watford local - The George with Piers and his friends.

I am going to look around the net for some good deals on trips to Greece, Spain and France- I might find someone to road trip it with on gumtree.com haha that would be sweet. I just can't believe how many Aussies there are, a few of them are cool... but a lot seem like the children of the big fat Aussies that go to Kuta in Bali and are loud obnoxious and... ok relax.

jake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting time you are having Jake, Some of your antics I would prefer not to know!!!

love Coralie

Jake said...

antics?, in my eyes this blog is pretty G rated.