Sunday, July 23, 2006

London, yo.

For my last night in NY I went to dinner with Ajay, Heather, Atilla, Laset, Angelo etc... then about ten of us went out and got drunk for my last night. It was good. After we left there I stumbled into Roosevelt island, waking Lyndi and Heather up at like 4:30am or somthing like that.

So now I am in London, in Earl's Court. I've been looking for a hostel but cant find any. So I gave up momentarily to have my first "legal" drink in months. I'm going to give my mate Piers a call soon and hopefully hit the town tonight pretty hard...

Wow, i am in Europe :D The flight was pretty easy, only 7.5 hours. I have Zoe's email so I am hopefully going to get to see her in the next little while. (Zoe was steve's girlfriend years ago, she's a great woman!) I am very hungry and am looking forward to taste testing the English version of KFC. I hope I find a place to stay tonight. I'm pretty jet lagged but I will push through it.

much love,

Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

england rules bro! enjoy, keep emailing mate