Tuesday, July 18, 2006

2 days to go

Hey, hey.

So, I'm off in a couple. I had a great night the other night: Junior, Kristen, Heather, Lyndie and I left a bar and jumped into a limo parked out the front, $100 so $20 each. It's an hour-long ride and you get as many drinks as you want, then we went back to Roosevelt and partied till like 10AM - it was a sweet night.

Last night, I went to a BBQ out in Queens with Atilla, Tiago and Leset etc.. met lots of cool Brazilian people. As I was right next to the bridge to Roosevelt, I went over there to visit the crew. I had to go with Heather deep into Queens because she had to go collect some stuff from this guy she didn't like, so I went with her. We got lost and the taxi driver had no clues, and the trains took us to the wrong places. Finally, we find the guy's place at like 2:00AM, did what we had to do there, and I arrived back in Lower Manhattan by like 3:30AM.

The last three nights I've been staying at Angelo's while he was in Atlantic city. Angelo is a cool guy and was the Co-Producer of Ashes. If- after Europe and the planned LA film, I'll come back to NY and I think I might make some trips to Boston, Chicago and Atlantic city- sounds like fun? I love road trips... though I've never really been on many.

I would post pictures, but in NY there are only Apple Macs and I don't think.... not good enough Jake! I will get batteries and I will load my photo's up for people to see.

The job I did a while ago for yahoo music is now on the net. go to www.pepsismash.com Damn! I just checked it and the new "street buzz" has been made and has replaced the one I worked on and had a little cameo in ;)

I am sooo hungry, so i am going to go find that great little Caribbean diner and have some eggs.

Jake.

No comments: