Friday, July 14, 2006

...booked my flight

Well, I officially booked my flight for london, i leave in a week. I will be there for approx one month. The great thing about it is Ryanair.com flights around europe are like $15 including all taxes and surcharges- so I might decide to go to France, Spain, Ibiza, Amsterdam etc... :D it is going to be crazy. Atilla is back in NY so I might see him today. Since leaving Ajay's, I have been moving around, couple of nights at the tapedeck, Lyndie's and Steve & Sarah's up in Harlem...

My friend Tyrone arrived back in NY yesterday from Detroit and he is staying in the Bronx, I haven't been there yet so I might have to check it out.

In Soccer related news, Melbourne Victory bought a third Brazillian player. So, we have a full line up and we are looking very strong. I know Olivia Richards is in London- anyone else I might know in Europe??

jake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He man, looks like your really doing some cool stuff - tell us some cool stories yeah? when you get back?

Marty + Sam

Jake said...

stories? i can only post about 10% of what is going on in NY dude, my brother reads this - it has a G rating :)

but over some beers when i get back :D