Tuesday, June 20, 2006

close call

Yesterday was interesting- I got hardcore scammed, for $25. He (the scammer) deserved the cash after a great performance so I am not so sad, and besides I have no chance going to war with the Canal St hustlers- so what can I do?

One of the scenes we did for the shoot was of these "coke whores" and they used my credit card as a prop for this one scene, anyway there were so many takes of this scene that my credit card got a little damaged. Last night I went to dinner with Angelo and I said I would pay but I didn't have as much money as I thought- I had forgotten about a certain $25!

So he's broke- it is 11- and the place is waiting for us to leave so it can close. Angelo is sitting there being the victim of like 5 Chinese workers angry stares while I am running around Chinatown looking for an ATM that works. I tried 5 and for some reason they wouldn’t accept my card, I thought it was because of the excessive use of the card in the coke scene. I had around $5 of change to my name and was a little worried that I would have to survive on that till I could get a new card or something like that, but luckily today my card was working again….

I am off to watch some World Cup action.

ciao ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake face - Talk about how much you miss fifa bro!