Monday, June 19, 2006

australia 0 brazil 2

what a game, although we lost I don’t think the score really does reflect the game. I was at the eight mile creek pub (Australian pub) on mulberry st. there were hundreds of Aussies there and it was cool, Still wished I was watching it with my friends, but I was there with Steve, Sarah, Luke, his dad, Christian, some cool Scottish guy, koala Jack and a few others.

I had great bacon and eggs, brilliant, just not enough bacon.

The last few days, I have been going out a bit, Watching football. I made $100 yesterday. The unit production manager from the film ashes asked me to work with him on this job for yahoo music. Pretty simple work, just walking around the street looking for the "right" people and asking them and then briefing them on some topics we wanted them to talk about in front of the camera. when we were finished we went for a beer, then met up with Attila, Brian, Chad, Laset etc.. For more drinks, we found a cheap place called cheap shots which had $2 pots, the cheapest I have seen in NY by far.

so we drank there for ages, then me and Brian in our state thought we would go to this strip club to meet a friend of his who works there, but we ended up stumbling into a gay bar (apparently the club had moved locations). Then we went to this fancy bar, with heaps of open rooms and attractive young rich people.

I am sooo lucky, i move out of the actors loft on Wednesday and move straight into Ajay Naidu’s (the director/writer/star) apartment in the trendy east village for the rest of my stay here, he is of to LA with his girlfriend, she is there to work on this new big budget TV series. So things are cool right now. I just don’t want to leave for London, but I will have too so I can land in LA right at the start of the shoot there. i don’t want to have to leave half way through the shoot, it is to big a movie to do something like that.

bring on Croatia!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jake, i'm lovin' your life, man!